quinta-feira, outubro 15, 2020

Groovy

Just uploaded my set from Beatport x DJ MAG live stream on my SoundCloud. Here on the video I play one of my fav techno tracks ever - “From Fear” by Inigo Kennedy 🖤 Generally the set was atmospheric, deep and serious. https://soundcloud.com/nastia_ua/nastia-for-top-100?ref=clipboard&p=i&c=1 #beatport #djmag #technomusic

Publicado por Nastia em Quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2020


Sharing with you one of my favorite moments from my recent stream I did for @djmagofficial and @beatport 🖤 Presenting one of my favorite tracks by @ben_khlifa1 coming out on my label @nechto.records next year. Isn’t it a good driving and grooving techno? 😈 #nechtorec #djmag #beatport #benkhlifa #technomusic #comingsoon #nastiadj

Publicado por Nastia em Quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2020


Nastia... :love:

Nenhum comentário: